Art Medium: Painting
Open for viewing by appointment during the year.
During Raglan Arts Weekend 2019, 20-22 April, opening times are 10am to 5pm.
Claudia Grutke was born 1966 in Germany, where she lived until immigrating to
New Zealand in 1996. In her art she is mainly self-taught.
Leaving a career in primary healthcare behind and moving to the North Island in
2013, she now lives in Raglan and works from her studio at home.
Her abstract acrylic paintings can be found in private collections in USA, Canada, Europe, GB, United Arab Emirates, Australia and New Zealand.
Winner “Artist of the Year” competition 2014 by Chroma Australia.
Feature in Spring Edition of Saatchi Art printed catalogue March 2017 & Fall Edition
Studio Feature in Saatchi Art Canvas Blog July 2017
- Solo Exhibition Frankton Gallery, February 2019.
- Cherry Blossom Art Salon, Auckland, November 2018.
- Raglan Art Group Exhibition, April 2018.
- Raglan Art Group Exhibitions May, August, November 2017.
- “Coastal visions” Members’ Exhibition OSAC Winter 2017.
- NZPPA “Salon des Refuses” Group Exhibition at Sands Gallery March 2017.
- “Little Treasures” International Group Exhibitions at Galleria De Marchi, Bologna, December 2015 & December 2016.
- International Group Exhibition by Trevisan International Art at Ateneo de Madrid,
- “Women Essence Project” International group exhibition at Hernandez Gallery,
Milan, April 2016.
- Open Studio Weekends
as part of the Raglan Arts Weekend
January 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- NZ Art Show in Wellington, June 2016, 2017 & 2018.
- The Original Art Sale Auckland, October 2016.
- Kiwi Art House Gallery, Wellington
- Waihi Beach Gallery, Waihi Beach
- online www.saatchiart.com/claudiagrutke